Do I have to purchase the art print framed?
No, you have the option to purchase art prints either framed or unframed. Unframed prints ship worldwide.
Can you post framed prints?
I choose not to post framed items due to the potential for breakages. Orders can be collected from my home studio in Boldmere B73 or collected from Art Markets.
Are your frames good quality?
Absolutely. I offer a few framing options on the website however if you need something more bespoke then please get in touch. We use a mixture of contemporary aluminium frames and premium timber frames with high spec 2mm float glass. Each framed artwork comes backed with acid free greyboard, cellophane membrane, and additionally framing tape applied on the back to protect against dust and condensation. All frames are assembled by hand in my home studio by me personally, and are made to order.
Option 1) Contemporary 9mm frame
This slim, modern style, aluminium frame comes in matte black and with no mount.
• Profile Width (front of frame): 9mm
• Profile Depth (side return): 19mm
• Frame Material: Aluminium
• Style / Finish: Smooth, matte black
Option 2) Premium 23mm frame
A classic style frame consisting of a timber frame painted either black or white with a smooth finish. These come with a white mount. Please note the artist signature appears in the printed area on the Premium 23mm frame option
• Profile Width (front of frame): 23mm
• Profile Depth (side return): 23mm
• Frame Material: Timber
• Style / Finish: Smooth, soft black
All frames come with the following:
• Glass glazing (2mm float glass).
• Acid free board to rear of the print (inside the frame).
• Hangings to rear.
• Additionally sealed with framers tape.